- What is a Personal Loan?
This is a no-collateral loan for up to $15,000, similar to a line of credit. It is backed by future income. This may be your next paycheck, a dividend or other type of regular income. The term of the loan is typically longer than an installment loan. These loans can be used to consolidate debt or pay off high interest credit cards. Use personal loans responsibly.
- How does myjollyloans.com work?
myjollyloans.com is not a lender and does not make credit decisions. myjollyloans.com is a loan connecting service. We connect consumers who are looking for financial assistance with independent, third party lenders who may be able to provide a loan.
You begin by filling out the simple form. Your information is then shared with third party lenders who may make you a loan offer. You are under no obligation to accept the offer, but if you their own terms and conditions. Please consult these before accepting the loan offer. In particular, check for information on the APR, fees, renewal terms and consequences of non-payment.
If you have any questions about your loan, please contact your lender.
- Does myjollyloans.com charge a fee to connect consumers with independent, third party lenders?
Registering with myjollyloans.com is free to you, the consumer. We are paid by independent, third party lenders for potential customer referrals.
Each third party lender will have its own fees, APR and terms. These charges come directly from the lender and not from yeslendusa.com.
These fees and charges will be provided to you at the time of the loan offer, if one is made. You are under no obligation to accept them. Your loan is accepted by you when you electronically 'sign' the offer and send back to the lender.
Read all documents for the terms and conditions of the loan.
- How much can I borrow?
You will make a request for a loan amount. If you receive a loan offer, it may not match the amount you requested. Loan offers may vary for several reasons including the individual lender, employment, income and other factors.
- If approved for a loan by an independent third-party lender, how quickly could I receive it?
The transfer to your bank account could happen as early as the next business day. Times will vary depending upon your lender and your financial institution. If you have additional questions regarding the transfer time, please contact your third party lender.
- What are the minimum requirements to apply for a loan?
Individual, third party lenders have different minimum requirements, but the following constitute typical minimum requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age or older
- Have a checking or savings account with direct deposit
- Have regular income of at least $1,000 per month
- Have a fair credit rating (for personal loans only)
- Must Not be a regular or reserve member of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps, or Navy (or a dependent thereof), serving on active duty under a call or order that does not specify a period of 30 days or less
- What information do I have to share in order to register with myjollyloans.com?
You will be asked to provide banking, employment and some personal information. This information includes, but is not limited to your name, address, telephone number, place of employment and/or source of regular income, driver’s license number, bank account information and social security number.
The third party lenders may perform a credit check or use other methods to verify the information you provide.
- Is the information I provide secure?
- How long does a transaction take?
From the time you register with myjollyloans.com (and are made an offer by an independent, third party lender) the process can be as fast as one business day. A number of factors impact this, including the time of day you apply, the accuracy of your registration, the lender and your financial institution.
- When must I repay my loan?
myjollyloans.com is not a lender. Each independent, third party lender has their own terms and conditions, including those concerning repayment. You should contact your lender for information about the date and time for repayment as specified in your loan agreement.
- Will independent third-party lenders perform a credit check and what are the credit implications?
Many will do so. They may check to verify the accuracy of the information you have provided and/or to review your information to see how it compares to the records of national databases. Lenders may verify your social security number, driver’s license number, banking information or any other information you provided.
Multiple inquiries to the 'Big 3' credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax and Transunion) may result in a lowering of your credit score. Therefore you may want to register for a loan, one at a time.
- What are the implications of late payments and non-payment?
This varies by lender, so check with your lender before agreeing to the loan offer. Many consumers get in trouble by not being aware of the penalties of late or non-payments. Be fully aware of the consequences of not paying the loan in full on the date it is due.
- Is approval guaranteed?
- There is no guarantee that you will be approved by one of our participating lenders.
- What if I am unable to repay my loan according to it's terms?
Typical penalties for lack of repayment may include:
- Addition of late fees
- Your account being forwarded to a collection agency
- Report your lack of payment to a consumer credit agency (thereby lowering your credit score)
- An offer to renew your loan, which will result in additional fees and/or interest
myjollyloans.com is not a lender. You should ask your lender what the implications of non-payment are.